Animal Healing + Reiki
Animals show us how much energy healing they need so mostly my sessions will consist of holding healing space for the animal while he/she communicates with me (non-verbal) to give permission for the healing if it’s hands-on or off and for how long.
This heart-centered healing is quiet and less about “doing” and more about “being” in the space of love and healing to allow the energy to reach the animal through me. Animals are sovereign beings with the choice to accept the healing or not.
The animal is free to roam around and rest wherever they feel safe and comfortable, even if it’s in another room. The energy goes to them in exactly the way they need it, and they accept it in exactly the way it is needed.
I am merely the vessel for which the healing energy channels and we must be respectful of the animal’s wishes to receive (or not) healing energy at any given time.
You and any other animals in the environment will benefit from the healing energy as well.
- Assists pain relief, anxiety, stress, and depression.
- Speeds recovery from injury, surgery, and illness.
- Brings calm and relaxation.
- Helps to heal past and present traumas including PTSD, and separation anxiety.
- Helps animals in transition to die with peace and dignity.
- Powerful yet gentle.
- Simple non-invasive approach.
- Animals are easier to work with energetically because they do not experience the same barriers as humans.
- Safe and complimentary to other therapies; alternative health and medical care.
- As with humans, I ask the animal’s spirit for permission to do the energy work.
- Often long-term anxiety and anxiety-related behavioral issues can ease up within 3 distant healing sessions.
Prior to our time together, I will ask for some information about your pet to determine the best way to provide care and healing to support the animal’s individual needs. We may meet in person at your residence or the animal’s location or over distance healing as energy healing works very well over great distances (same as with people) and some animals seem to prefer distant healing, as they can relax in their own natural environment without an additional person or the distractions of comings and goings.
I look forward to connecting with you and your beloved pet/animal.